Monday, February 21, 2011

WHAT???

2 feet of snow in one day?  Are you kidding me?  We were so sure spring was here.  We woke up to a sea, no, an ocean of white.  Where we once actually saw a tuft of grass and actual dirt on the driveway; there was no trace of a road to speak of.  We couldn't even tell where the sidewalk or the road - was!

I am telling you, I really could live in the tropics.  Yeah, I know, people here say, "Oh, you'd miss the snow and the four seasons."  Yeah, well, just try me.  I swear it would take years - YEARS - for me to actually miss snow and cold and wind and ice and shoveling and getting stuck and frost bit and wearing 8 pounds of clothes just to keep warm.  I'm done I tell you - DONE!

That one way ticket to Costa Rica idea is looking better and better . . .
And yes - I am totally serious.
Like I said -just try me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment