Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random-ness . . .

Unless you live under a rock, which apparently I did until just recently - you are aware of the Angry Bird craze that has taken over the world.  I mean, it's bad enough to have teeshirts, card games, and key chains with these colorful birds, but to sell them as dog toys?  Really?  I mean what dog plays video games and cares what its toy look like anyway?  Can you say - marketing scam??

Now, to say I hate video games is a gigantic, humongous, monumental understatement.  But when I learned that the birds are getting back at the rotten pigs who stole their baby eggs, I had to join the cause!  And so I (gulp) actually played the game.  Of course I had to have help from the resident experts (not dogs) or I wouldn't have destroyed even one fat hog.  But, all in all, it's not a bad little game.  But now each family member (almost) has the teeshirt and India even made two little stuffed birdies.  Named Rico and Pinto :)
(It's over for me, isn't it?)

It's hard enough to swim 150 laps in a day - but to swim while pushing a pumpkin with one hand is really hard. Not that I would know - but it looked hard.

It's also really, really, REALLY hard to do chin-ups.

What do you do with 40 pumpkins?  Anyone?

God made cats to catch mice.  We have 4 cats and still we have mice.  What, are these guys in a union or something?  What's the deal?  Need more pay? Better working conditions?  Not enough fringe benefits?  Come on guys!  Just give me a list of demands and then GET BACK TO WORK!
Maybe if I added '15 minutes to play Angry Birds' to their contracts . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment