Friday, October 1, 2010

Bragging rights . . .

http://aberdeennews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100930/OUTANDABOUT/9300302

Okay, I have to show this, cause - well - it's my daughter and I'm a wee bit proud of her!   You rock - Miss India!!

October 1st!  Can you believe it?  I got out my journal this morning, and noticed I completely skipped the reading and the entry for Sept 30.  I said, "What happened to yesterday?"  (That's a song right there)  But, it's strange.  It's like a missed an entire day.  Maybe I'm just getting old . . .

India brought home a huge (I mean - huge) bouquet of flowers for me the other day.  No occasion - just cause.  She's so like that.  Bright yellow somethings with dark red roses and other red somethings.  See, I'm not a flower person - love them - I do love them, but I just can't tell you the names of them.  But - hey - I got the roses right!   :)

Is it daughter-boasting day?

Did you catch the guy who called in to Glenn Beck yesterday?  We don't have TV, but I got an email about it.  His name is Walter and it's a story about his daughter and a run-in with the public school.  Really great.  Go read it - even if you're not a Glenn Beck fan - this guy's story is worth reading.

It must be daughter-boasting day.  Anyone have a daughter they are proud of - let me know.    We'll have son-boasting day another time - you know - just to keep it fair.  :)

Later -

jill and all

2 comments:

  1. re: flowers - you SO deserved them!! I love you (hugs)
    -your girly girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh - but you and I both know what I really deserve. But I'll keep the flowers none-the-less! mm And I do love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete